In the history of home making, here blooms a lifestyle that you’ve never experienced. The Luxury Premium apartment 'Arcon Infinity', opposite to Technopark, Phase 3 and adjacent to Technopark Phase 1. The project consists of 59 flats in fifteen floors including 2 & 3 BHK options. Second to fourteenth floor have five apartments each with three 2 BHK and two 3 BHK units. The project is situated in an enchanting atmosphere that stimulates your energy level. Built with quality and tradition it excels in all the things that your mind craves for. These endearing homes blend in perfectly with its surroundings, and have stunning panoramic city and country views. The home is just in tune with nature and yet making a statement. From the moment you enter this dream home you will notice that there is a divine touch everywhere in providing the most luxurious of lifestyles. Yet just 200 meters away from the NH - 66 By - pass road, Schools, Hospitals and the Airport are within a short distance.
Arcon Homes is creating a new cultural era in office cum residential relationship by minimizing the distance between the two; so that your valuable time is more gifted to your family and dear ones. Here awaits a tension free happy life. Everything awaits you, a hip hop jump away… educational institutions, healthcare and work places are just a stone throw distance away. Being adjacent to Technopark Phase 1 and opposite to phase 3, connectivity to road and air travel is as good as it is on your door steps…
- RCC framed structure with RCC foundation complying with seismic zone 3 requirements. Concrete grade and steel grade as per structural consultant's recommendation.
Doors & Windows
- Window shutters: Powder coated aluminum and glass.
- ntrance door frame and shutter shall be of teak wood.
- internal door frames shall be of seasoned hard wood with flush door shutter.
- Hardware: All hardware shall be in C.P. Brass / Stainless steel.
- Locks shall be mortise of Dorset / Godrej make or equivalent.
- Concealed copper wiring using Finolex, RR Kabel, Havells or equivalent make.
- Wiring shall be done for lighting, fans, 5 amps, 15 amps and AC points in the apartment.
- Switches: All switches shall be MK / Legrand, Crabtree or equivalent make.
- Generator: Power backup shall be provided for all common services and selected light and fan points in the apartment and for a refrigerator point.
- Light fixtures for the common areas, external areas, apartment balconies and at entrance door of the individual apartments.
- ELCB and MCB shall be provided.
- Provision for geyser points and exhaust air fans shall be provided for all toilets.
- Provision for telephone and internet shall be provided in the Living room and Master Bed room.
Sanitary & Plumbing
- Sanitary fittings: EWC wall-hung, concealed cisterns, counter top washbasin in Master Bed. All sanitary fittings shall be of RAK / Hindware / Cera or equivalent.
- Master Bed Room Faucets: Shall be single lever concealed diverters C.P. finish, heavy body metal fittings of Jaquar / Cera brand or equivalent make. Provision for hot water connection shall be provided for overhead shower in each bathroom. Health faucet shall also be provided.
- Other Toilets : 3 in 1 mixer, over head shower, health faucet Jaquar, Hindware or equivalent make.
- Plumbing: All supply lines shall be with ISI marked pipes.
- Kitchen and Work area: Wall mounted Faucets / taps using Jaquar, Hindware make or equivalent.
- Stainless steel sink single bowl with drain board of ISI make shall be provided for the kitchen, and stainless sink without drain board shall be provided for the work area.
- Towel rods, towel ring, soap dish and health faucets with C.P. finish shall be provided inside the toilets.
Floor & tiling
- Lift lobby and fascia wall and floor using granite slabs / vitrified tiles.
- Staircases using vitrified tile flooring with hand railing using G.I. sections.
- Car park area : Granolithic flooring with grooves.
- Foyer / Living / Dining / Bed Rooms / Kitchen using 60 cm x 60 cm vitrified tiles of RAK / Kajaria / Nitco / Johnson brand or equivalent.
- Toilets: Ceramic tile 30 cm x 30 cm for floor and 30 cm x 45 cm for walls up to door height.
- Balconies : Rustic or antiskid ceramic tiles 30 cm x 30 cm and G.I. railings.
- Emulsion paint Asian / Berger or equivalent shall be applied in the common areas, utility, service areas.
- Emulsion paint Asian / Berger or equivalent shall be applied for the ceiling inside apartments.
- internal walls : Acrylic / White Cement based putty with emulsion paint roller finish.
- External Walls : Antifungal exterior emulsion Apex or equivalent.
- Elevators: 2 lifts shall be provided with automatic doors of KONE / OTIS / Johnson or reputed make.
- One lift shall be a 13 passenger elevator capable of accommodating a stretcher.
- Provision for installing split AC's, for all bed rooms.
- Access control entry to the common entrances and key areas.
- Light sensors for common areas.
- Gas leakage detectors, emergency panic alarm.
- Exquisite landscaping to be provided.
- interlock Pavers to be laid in driveways and walkways.
- Water bodies and fountains shall be provided as per landscape design.
- Children's play area with equipments.
- Designer Entrance lobby.
- Swimming Pool and Kid’s Pool.
- Association room.
- Reticulated gas supply.
- Multi-purpose hall.
- Roof top party area.
- Visitor's car parking.
- intercom facility to apartment from security cabin and other apartments.
- Fully equipped Air Conditioned Gym and Table Tennis Court.
- Sewage treatment plant.
- DTH/Cable provision for Living and Master bedroom.
- Round the clock security with surveillance camera in key areas.
- Driver’s Lounge.
- Provision for Wi-Fi internet.
Sixth Floor Roof slab completed on 23-06-2017
Fifth Floor Roof slab completed on 02-06-2017
Third Floor slab is completed and fourth floor slab is in progress. 24-04-2017
Third Floor Shuttering work is in progress. 03-04-2017
Second Floor Slab Completed on 20-03-2017
Pile cap work completed / 1st floor slab back portion completed / 2nd floor slab back portion will be cast soon / UG sump work in progress / GF front portion column work in progress. 18-02-2017
Ground Floor Roof Slab - 40% Completed and Pile Cap Completed on 30-01-2017
70% Pile Cap Work is completed and Ground Floor Slab Half portion work is in progress.
Pile Cap Work as on 15-09-2016
Load Testing is Progress on 04-05-2016
Piling is completed on 26-03-2016
Half Piling Work is completed on 12-02-2016
Piling is ongoing 23-11-2015
Bhoomi Pooja was performed on 09-09-2015